Since its major refurbishment in 2005, the library has expanded its role as an information centre to provide a range of resources, both print and non-print , including electronic media that supports the College’s curriculum aims in accordance with educational initiatives.
It provides resource to support the curriculum and student interest with recreational and class based reading material, audiovisual resources, internet access and photocopying.
- Quiet reading areas
- Networked computers for individual student and class use
- Quick facts collection with easy to find information
- Large range of audio-visual equipment including digital still and video camera for student use
- Library internet with recommended web site listings
- Student access to colour printer, scanner and photocopier
- Caring and helpful staff
- Site of the first aid station
- Changing displays including student work
- Archival material relating to the College and Tallangatta and district history
- Some items are available for community access by negotiation
- The fiction collect has a wide range of books in a variety of formats
- Books clearly marked with subject spine labels and audience level tags (senior, young adult and junior)
To search for Library resources click on this link